Dow Hammond, Janet Jendron, Danny Bish, Bradley Crain, Tina Vires, and Aisha Haynes at the 2015 SUCCEEDS meeting.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Thursday, April 14, 2016
- Thursday May 12, 2016
- Thursday, June 9, 2016
Located at the SC Bar Association. Directions via Google.
- ATAC meets regularly; meetings are open to the public. Please contact us if you would like to become an ATAC member.
- Join the South Carolina Web and Information Technology Network. This listserv focuses on web and information technology accessibility resources. People can ask questions from other network members and get suggested resources and tools. Not just for Web designers, this listserv addresses ways to make all electronic documents accessible and usable (e.g., Word and PDF documents). Mail the Web/IT Accessibility Network and specify that you want to join the Web Accessibility Network.
We're delighted to welcome our new ATAC Co-Chairs!
Dr. Clayton A. Copeland is on faculty with the University of South Carolina's School of Library and Information Science. Her research focuses upon equity of access to information for underserved populations, including populations with differing abilities, and literacy. She teaches courses in the Foundations of Library and Information Science, Information Technology, Information Literacy, Information Resources, and Planning Library Facilities. Helping others learn how to incorporate accessibility, Universal Design, and Universal Access into their work and daily life is a personal and professional passion for Clayton. She also relishes opportunities to learn from others as we strive to create accessible environments.
Tina Vires is the Program Director for the Office of Disability Services at Winthrop University, after ten years in a similar department at Limestone College. She is an active advocate for equal access for all, a strong proponent for employment of individuals with disabilities, devoted to strengthening partnerships with Vocational Rehabilitation and other community groups. For several years, she has led presentations at the national Post-Secondary Disability Services Training Institute, to increase awareness of the abilities of the entire diversified force known as humanity. She also serves on the York County Transition Advisory Council and is chair-elect of the SC AHEAD affiliate, SUCCEEDS.
Please contact a committee chair if you are interested in being a part of the group, or contact Clayton Copeland, Tina Vires, or contact Janet Jendron.
Co-Chairs: Susan Quinn, David Dawson
Tina Vires, Janet Jendron, Cindy Coker, Matt Polkowsky, Carol Page , CB Averitt, Aisha Haynes, Clayton Copeland, Mike Leonard, Val Gioia
Chair: Natalie Denning, Janet Jendron
Janet Jendron, Kimberly Byrd, Katie Simmons, McCain, CB Averitt, Dow Hammond, David Bundy, Natalie Denning, David Dawson, Mike Leonard
ATAC Sustainability Committee - Strategic Plan
Co-Chairs: Clayton Copeland, Tina Vires, Janet Jendron
Natalie Denning, Katie Simmons
Web Testers Future Committee
Chair: Robin Wheeler
Nathalie Denning, Clayton Copeland, Tina Vires, Janet Jendron, Sharon Bellwood, Matt Polkowsky, David Dawson