ASCIT Trainings and Presentations
If you have trainings related to web, online, and IT accessibility, please take time to fill out our online questionnaire. We'll maintain a list of topics, speakers and other details. Contact the speakers directly if you're interested in a particular training for your group.
Online Training Resources
- Accessibility Summit from Environments for Humans
- EASI Trainings - Online and sometimes free
- SSBBART Group Free Webinars
Accessible Technology Online Webinar Series
Provided by the ADA National Network, all sessions are scheduled from 1:00 - 2:30 pm (90 minutes sessions), Central Time Zone. The programs are available in the following formats:
- Streaming audio via Blackboard Collaborate webinar platform V11
- Real-time captioning via Blackboard Collaborate webinar platform V11
- A telephone option is available by calling the toll number. NOTE: You will incur charges for telephone access based on your telephone provider.
All sessions will have a digital recording of the session archived on the ADA online website. A certificate of attendance is available upon request once actual attendance/participation is documented.
You can sign up for the webinars by first creating an account on the ADA Online Registration page.
ADA National Network Series
- AccessibilityOnline Webinar Series: collaborative training program between the ADA National Network (formerly known as DBTACs) and the US Access Board. The program includes a series of monthly free webinars and audio conferences on different topics of accessibility.
- Disability Law Lowdown Podcast Launch: latest in disability law information every other week. Listeners can subscribe to the podcasts to have shows automatically delivered to them.
- ADA National Network Audio Conferences
AT Coalition Trainings
The Accessible Technology Coalition offers regular trainings. Check their trainings page for details.